2. Our Service
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
5. Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Applicable Law
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
Black n’ Gold Legacy is the trading name of:
Celex Trading Ltd, Registered in England Wales – Company number 05447927
11 Lurkins Crescent
Terms of Service
Black N Gold Legacy
We take our legal responsibility to our customers seriously. This is an important section of this website explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and or shop from the Black N Gold Legacy website. Should you have any problem regarding your online purchase, please take the time to read through this section thoroughly. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time and will post new terms and conditions on this website.
1. The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Only adults (those aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify DO NOT use this site. By ordering on this website you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or older and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
Any contract will be communicated in English.
2. Prices and price changes
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but will not include the cost of delivery. Our charges are all in UK pounds and if you order from outside the UK credit card charges and currency fluctuations may make a difference to the amount billed on your credit card. Our delivery charges are set out on our website. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
Prices and delivery terms are subject to variations.
3. Cancelling orders
To cancel your contract you must notify us by e-mail to our e-mail address stating your order number and the reason for cancellation. Cancellations must reach us any time up to the end of the seventh working day you receive the goods ordered. We will not charge a penalty for cancellations.
If we have dispatched the goods before you cancel your order;
Orders cannot be cancelled once you have opened the containers or used the product. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of these products will be unaffected.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract:
4. Cancellation of orders by us
If you do not provide adequate delivery instructions, or take delivery of the products, we retain the right to cancel your order and may retain the products. All orders are subject to availability. We can cancel orders if we have insufficient stock to fulfil your order. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will re-credit your account with any monies deducted by us from your credit card within 30 days of your order. Black N Gold Legacy reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual customer.
5. Delivery of Products
We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address you specify in the check out procedure. Delivery of the goods will be made as soon as possible after your order. Orders should normally take between 3 to 5 working days. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
If your order is returned back to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for any reason, you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
If you have any lost or missing products from your order then please email us at email@example.com.
Lost parcels must be reported within 30 days of the dispatch date – we will not be liable for any loss should you fail to do this.
We take great care to ensure your items reach you in good condition. However, if you are unfortunate to receive a damaged item, just return it to us and we will happily refund or replace it. Returns can be made direct to our returns address below.
Please allow 10 working days for International Delivery.
The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Black N Gold Legacy, or any of their employees or agents.
You must notify us within 7 days of the receipt of the goods if they are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is an incorrect quantity otherwise we will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
If goods are not received within 30 days of the order being placed you must notify us by email within 37 days of ordering the goods. If you notify us of your problem we shall;
7. Import of goods
We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import of the goods you purchase.
8. Statutory rights
Your statutory rights are not affected in any way by these terms and conditions.
9. Website Information
We have tried to ensure that information provided on the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Black N Gold Legacy will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain links on this site may lead to other websites which are not under the control of Black N Gold Legacy. When you activate any of these you will leave the www.blackngoldlegacy.com website and Black N Gold Legacy has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under the control of Black N Gold Legacy.
We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
10. Governing Law
Transactions are governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law. If there is any dispute, the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
D3-Vitamin is the registered trademark of the registered company Black N Gold Legacy. No permission is given by Black N Gold Legacy for the use of any trade names, products and service names for their use by any other person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
12. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any failure to perform, loss or damage caused to or suffered by the Customer as a direct or indirect result of supply of the goods or services by the Company being prevented, restricted, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company or due to compliance with any regulations, orders, law, or acts of God, lockouts, strikes, embargoes, other industrial action, wars, hostilities, terrorist action, riots, delays or shortages including, without limitation, circumstances affecting the provision of all or any part of the goods by the Company’s usual source of supply or delivery.
All designs, text and graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Black N Gold Legacy or its content providers. Any use of materials on this site without Black N Gold Legacy prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
All communication should be via email in the first instance. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Black N Gold Legacy is the training name of:
Celex Trading Ltd, Registered in England Wales
Company number 05447927
Black N Gold Legacy
11 Lurkins Crescent